Friday, July 6, 2012

Fall in love with ~Sassy!~

Click on pic to view larger

Ok, I know it's the middle of summer and the heat is unbearable throughout much of the US but I couldn't resist blogging this very hot sweater dress from ~Sassy!~. This sultry little number has a high collar, falls off the shoulders, boasts a mini skirt that will show off miles of leg as well as half moon cut outs on each side that will show off the sensual curves of your torso. You can't help but feel sexy slipping in to it.

 I'm sooooo ready for fall. Fall and winter are my two favorite seasons. I love it when the air turns crisp and cold, the leaves turn to hues of burgundy, orange and gold and the sky is a cobalt blue. Each year in the fall I head up to the mountains and spend a lot of time wandering around, hiking and camping. There's something about being out in nature during that time of year that feeds my soul. Unfortunately, we have to endure this oppressive heat for a few more months, so I'll make sure to keep cool lookin smokin hot in ~Sassy! designs.


Peace~
            Talia~

Shape: My own

Hair: Catwa

Shoes: N-Core