Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feelin Sassy!



Click on pics to view larger

I always appreciate the time creators spend on their designs. I especially love really well made clothing in SL and these new articles from ~Sassy!~ are really top notch. In the first pic my outfit consists of some beautifully taylored mesh pants with a high waist. They come in several colors and go perfectly with this lacey blouse complete with puffed sleeves and a bow collar. Together they make a wonderfully chic outfit.
The second pic is a romantic poet shirt and again the attention to detail here makes all the difference. The quality is really lovely. I've paired it with a high waitsted corset skirt from another of my favorite designers, LeeZu.
Last but not least, this really sexy outfit. Blousy mesh capri pants and a top that has a delicate sheer bodice. Being that it's been such a sweltering summer here so far, this is my personal favorite. ~Sassy!~ definitely has high quality clothing with high fashion flair but don't take my word for it, stop by there and check out the store for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Peace~
            Talia~ 
Pic 1)
Shape: Bodacious Body Works Christine *New*
Hair: Analog Dog
Earrings: League
Pic 2)
Shape: My own
Hair: Boon
Earrings: League
Pic 3)
Shape: My Own
Hair: Catwa
Bracelets: Miel
Earrings: La Forgia Jewels
Shoes: N-Core