Sunday, July 8, 2012

New at Collabor88!

                                                                                         
Click on pics to view larger
I dropped by Collabor88 this morning to see the new collection and took home almost all of the designs. They were all so beautiful but I wanted to get my favs up first. The above outfit is new from The Sea Hole. The pants are mesh with lovely detailing around the bottom of the legs. The top is a soft, sheer bodice over a patterned bra in the color of the pants detail. Altogether a very chic look.

Maxi Gossamer also has some beautifully crafted mesh necklaces that I picked up. One of which I'm wearing above. You really have to see them to appreciate her work. Another designer who pay close attention to detail when creating her designs.

Last but certainly not least, these adorable mesh earrings from [Atomic]. They're embellished with sweet little beads a feather and a rose. I absolutely adore them.

It's pretty packed, but if you can get in, make sure you hit Collabor88 today and grab some of these incredible designs while they're at these low prices. It's a great place to bulk up your inventory with high fashion quality items for next to nothing.

Peace~
           Talia~

Shape: My own

Skin: Candydoll

Hair: Catwa

Shoes: N-Core

Bracelets: Miel