Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Harsh Reality


                                                                          Click on pic to view larger

One of my favorite songs is Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. The video resonates deep with me because my mother was abused by her second husband. It took her years to find the courage to leave him. I've always seen her as a woman of great strength. Suffering in silence through years of pain until she finally found the strength to stand up to him and walk away. With Mother's Day fast approaching, she's been on my mind because of everything she sacrificed for me and my siblings. She's so gentle, so kind, loving and supportive but what I'll always love most about her, is the way she survived the shit storm life handed her with an extraordinary amount of strength and grace.


Peace~
             Talia~

Skin:  Krasota

Hair:  EMO-Tions

Necklace & Earrings:  Rozoregalia

Top:  EC

Pants:  EC

Tats:  Luck Inc