Monday, March 26, 2012

Summer Came Early


Click on photo to see larger


I gotta confess, I've never been a fan of summer. Where I live it gets oppressively hot and the humidity is always at 150% so summer....not one of my favorite seasons. This year winter didn't really even make an appearance . I think we had a few weeks of chilly weather and moved right in to spring. However, one thing I do enjoy about summer are the designs in SL and what better way to spend a scorching hot day inside...pleasantly cooled with a bit of climate control than in this adorable summer mini dress from BabyCakes. The colors are gorgeous with hues of yellows, golds and oranges reminiscent of a warm summer sunset. This smokin hot design is the Depraved Spring Madness hunt gift so even better, it's free! While you're there though be sure to check out the rest of BabyCakes designs. You're sure to find some very cool clothing for your long hot summer.

Peace~
     Talia~


Dress: BabyCakes "DSM Dress" Depraved Spring Madness Hunt Gift

Shape: Bodacious Body Works "Jessica"

Skin: [My Dear] "Grette"

Hair: Truth "Tia"

Jewelry: Earthstones "Soar" set.