Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cactus Flower


Click on pic to view larger

Ok, so I've spent far to many lindens at The Arcade Gacha Event and have had so much fun trading in the group with others. I'm completely addicted which means the next several posts will more than likely be of things I've collected over the past week. One of my last posts was of this same bikini by Paper Doll but I absolutely adore it and was dying to get the rare ones (Calypso, Safari and Aloha) and I finally did...so here's the Aloha. If you haven't been to the Arcade yet and love Gachas you simply must pop over and try you're luck. There are hundreds of amazing things to win.
 
 
Shape: Bodacious Body Works  Kati  *New*
 
Skin: Belleza  Ellie #3 Rare - Exclusively at The Arcade Gacha Event  *New*
 
Hair: Truth  Clara

Bikini: Paper Doll  Ruffly Kini  Aloha Rare - Exclusively at The Arcade Gacha Event  *New*

Cuff: Baiastice  Triple Stars Small Leather Cuff-red  Exclusively at The Arcade Gacha Event  *New*

Hands: SLink