Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013 Skin Fair Preview Shine's Anela Skin in Tan

 
Click on pics to view larger
 
Huge big Thank You Thank You to Love Foxdale for letting me blog her oh so sexy Anela skin which you can find at the skin fair as soon as it opens. I gotta admit, wearing this one and seeing how flawless both the face and body are just made me squeal with delight. It's got the most beautifully full and pouty lips with shades from natural to bold. It has five make up options. Natural, Pink, Magenta, Red and Smokey and let me tell you, if you want peepers that will turn heads, you'll definitely want to snap up this skin as soon as you can. It has tattoo layers for freckles which I'm wearing in the first facial close up above as well as cleavage, teeth and pubic hair variations. If your looking for a skin that can go from girl next door to glamorous, then Anela won't disappoint and it's worth every linden.
 
Peace~
     Talia~
 
Shape: My Own
 
Skin: Shine "Anela" available at the 2013 Skin Fair March 15th through 31st.
 
Bikini: Holli Pocket
 
Shoes: N-Core
 
Hair: Lelutka
 
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer