Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2013 Skin Fair Preview Izzie's "Asia Skin"



Click on pics to view larger
 
 
Izzie Button has created the stunning new Asia skin for this year's Skin Fair and I have completely fallen in love with it. Now anyone who knows me knows I love rich dark skins so the dark tan version of this skin is what thrilled me down to my toes. It's got a gorgeous texture and just seems to glow. I think I've viewed it with every wind light setting in my library and it looks luscious in every one. It has a lovely cleavage option as well as blonde, red, light brown and dark brown brows to choose from. The tattoo layers listed below are lips, eyeshadow and liner options:
 
Six lip shades:
Red
Pink
Rose
Raspberry
Purple
Brown
 
Six eyeshadow options:
Blue
Brown
Green
Pink
Purple
Smokey
 
Three eyeliner options:
Black
Gold
Silver
 
This skin is a MUST have so make sure you stop at Izzie's while you're at the skin fair and try one of the demos. I have no doubts you'll love it as much as I do. I also wanna give a huge thank you shout out to Izzie Button for being gracious enough to allow me to blog this brilliant skin.
 
Peace~
       Talia~
 
 
Shape: My Own
 
Hair: Truth and Dura
 
Bikini: Boom
 
Necklace: Ryker Beck
 
Belly Chain: Earthstones
 
Lip Gloss Tats: Izzie's
 
Beauty Marks: Chelle and Tuli