Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ravishing!

Click on pic to view larger
 
Was out skin shopping earlier and came upon a little boutique that had this stunning red and white dress that caught my eye from the window. Had never been there before but I HAD to have this dress. The name of the place is called Take A Feel. They have some really gorgeous mesh dresses. I fell in love with the one I'm wearing in the photos above so I snagged it and a land mark because I'll definitely be going back often to see their new designs. This dress comes in a multitude of colors. If you're looking for well made mesh clothing, you've got to check this place out.
 
Peace~
       Talia~
 
Shape: Bodacious Body Works  Samantha
 
Skin: Lara Hurley Skin  Claudia
 
Hair: Truth  Briony
 
Jewelry: GeWunjo Design  Barbara in Red