Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm back!

Click on pic to view larger


Well I just got back from a nice long vacation up the US east coast. Maryland to be exact. Got to see St Mary's old town, Fredricksburg and took a day to wander around our nations capital. It was really beautiful and I had such a phenomenal time that I'm going back next year as well although this time I'll wait for fall as the heat was miserable. On the plus side, I ended up with a great tan. Anyway I'm back and there are lots of goodies waiting for me so I'm playing catch up. One of my favorite new releases is Truth's new Soleil hair. Such a beautiful up-do. I don't think there's ever been a Truth hair I haven't liked, so if ya don't have it, pop over and grab it. Trust me, you'll love it.

Peace~
          Talia~

Shape: My Own




Top: Bubblez

Boots: Maitreya

Jewelry: Dark Mouse