Sunday, July 1, 2012

In The Pink


Click on pic to view larger.

It's hot as hell. The mercury is kissing 104 and there is no relief in sight. However, I'm sitting here in a wonderfully cool, climate controlled home relaxing with a nice tall glass of ice water and a bowl filled with chunks of chilled watermelon. All of the things on my "to do" list have been done and now it's "me time". Got Norah Jones' soft, sultry voice singin "Turn Me On" coming through my speakers and just enjoying life. Wanted to blog something soft and floral, however, I'm not much of a floral kinda woman so I opted for floral scenery instead. Anyway, here's something soft and pretty. 

Peace~
     Talia~

Shape: Bodacious Body Works Samantha

Skin: My Dear Skin Jessica

Hair: LeLutka Biggest Hair

Top: Cynful

Skirt: Connors

All Jewelry: Earthstones