Monday, July 23, 2012

Green With Envy

 Click on pic to view larger

Click on pic to view larger


I've never been a lover of the color green, in fact in my RL wardrobe I don't own one green article of clothing...not even an old ratty t-shirt to schlep around the house or workout in. But when I put on this dress from Molichino, I fell in love with it. The color is so striking and vibrant I could hardly take my eyes off it. I have a whole new appreciation for the green hues around the color wheel. It was also a perfect match for White Widow's gorgeous face tats. Both of these items are from the Hope For Emilia fundraiser going on until the 9th of August. Swing by there and grab these beauties while ya can. You'll end up with fabulous fashion for a really great cause.

Peace~
             Talia~


Shape: My Own


Hair: Miel

Jewelry: Purple Moon