Sunday, May 20, 2012

Innocent Seduction

Click on pic to view larger

I love the country. I've always been a country girl. If I had my pick of places to live it'd be high up in the mountains somewhere, preferably with lots of wooded area, a meadow and babbling brooks nearby. There's something about sitting quietly and listening to the sounds of nature that calms and soothes me like nothing else. A few times a year my family travels to the mountains of Gatlinburg, Tennessee and nestled high up between the mountain peaks is an old settlement called Cades Cove. For hundreds of years the Cherokee Indians hunted there but it wasn't really settled until the early 1800's. It's some of the most beautiful and peaceful country I've seen here in the US. So if you're ever looking for somewhere to get away from it all and surround yourself with all things mother earth, pack up and head for Gatlinburg. It will feed your soul.

Peace~
         Talia~


Shape: Bodacious Body Works Anne 

Skin: Belleza  Lily V2

Hair: Elikatira Abbey (Mesh)

Clothing: The Sea Hole

Shoes: N-Core

Jewelry: Earthstones