Sunday, January 8, 2012

I don't get it~


I read a lot of fashion blogs. Hundreds actually and one thing I've noticed in the past year or so are female avatars who fatten their lips to the extreme and then pull the corners of their mouths so far down they're almost touching their chin...wtf is that about? Don't they realize it's not cute? It makes them look like they've just swallowed a lump of shit and it's made them wanna hurl. To add insult to injury, their shapes are disfigured....huge square hips and legs so skinny that between them...it looks like a perfect square. It's the most freakish, unattractive thing I've seen in SL...and in my four plus years there I've seen some weird shit.

Every time I see one I just wanna kick it.

...and then hijack their sliders.

Peace~
            Talia~