Sunday, December 25, 2011

Home is where the heart is~


Ahhhh Christmas morning. Woke up early to the smell of coffee and fresh baked Cinnamon rolls. A sure sign that my mother is in the house bless her heart. I swore this year I was gonna sleep late but the aroma in the air  slowly coaxed me out from under my thick, plush duvet. I love the holidays. The air is cold and crisp and although it's raining cats and dogs outside, my house is a toasty warm haven filled with delicious scents and the soft, melodic sounds of Christmas carols.

After the gifts, coffee and warm, ooey gooey, spiced buns I piddled about in SL exploring with a few friends. I decided to hop over to the Lost World sim as I recently re-discovered it a few weeks ago and love the new builds I found there. No longer just a mass of water and greenery but filled with lovely brick buildings, a castle, a clock tower and a quaint little market area.

If you haven't seen it yet make sure to put it on your "to do" list. It's quiet and peaceful. A perfect place for reflection....thinking about all the things you're thankful for this holiday season.

Peace~
         Talia